I want to take this opportunity to introduce myself to the Yorkville community. My name is Jojo Feng and I am a therapist at ABC, a non-profit organization that provides mental health services to children and families in New York City in outpatient and school-based settings. ABC partnered with Yorkville Community School in January 2020 to offer mental health services to the students and families of Yorkville and I have been the therapist to provide these services three days a week.
In my role at Yorkville Community School, I help students:
• overcome behavioral, emotional or social problems that interfere with success at school and at home
• reduce disruptive behavior
• improve self-monitoring skills
Our ABC services include:
• individual and family therapy
• family counseling and parenting skills training
• risk assessments
• psychiatric evaluation and medication management
• collaboration with other community providers
• links to additional community resources
Due to Covid-19 we are currently providing remote tele-health therapy sessions using HIPAA-compliant video-conferencing platforms. It is also important to note that as an independent entity from Yorkville Community School, we assure to make the privacy and confidentiality of every student and family our highest priority.
For any questions, please feel free to contact me at 347-687-8895 or email@example.com. I would be more than happy to assist you.
Jojo Feng, LMSW