Thank you to all the students, parents, teachers, administrators and friends who have helped us get our school year off to a smooth start…. it takes a community to get through a first day for 550+ kids and a second day filled with rain and voters.
Just a few reminders, as we approach the weekend:
- Tomorrow is Popcorn Friday! Send your child to school with $1 and he or she can purchase popcorn (or other snacks) outside school after dismissal. Snacks are donated and proceeds support the PTA. As with every Popcorn Friday, the YCS School Store will be open and we will also be accepting donations of gently used, clean kids’ and women’s clothing at the PTA office for our monthly Schoola drive
- Please CLICK HERE to access the current YCS School Calendar and note that school will be closed on September 14th and 15th.
- Please CLICK HERE to view volunteer opportunities — we very much need help with the book fair, the school store and PTA social on September 17th.
- Please like us on Facebook as we regularly post updates and announcements
- Please CLICK HERE to donate to the YCS PTA. We offer a variety of donation options, including one time donations and convenient monthly subscriptions.
Thank you again for your support and, as always, please email PTA@yorkvillecommunityschool.org or MainOffice@yorkvillecommunityschool.org if you have questions, concerns or suggestions.