Dear YCS Families,
Parent-Teacher Conferences will be held on Thursday, November 5, from 1-3:00 pm and from 4:30-7:00 pm. During conferences, parents will have the opportunity to meet one-to-one with their child’s classroom teacher to share their child’s academic and social progress. This time is a great chance to learn about how to support your child at home in order to maximize their development in school.
Meetings will be scheduled on a first come, first serve basis:
- Conferences will be 10 minutes each.
- We will do our best to accommodate each family’s needs.
- Your child’s “Home base teacher” will provide you with a sign-up sheet.
- 11:30am Dismissal for Blended Learners and 100% Remote Learners
- Children are invited to attend the conference, but not required
- All conferences are virtual