More than a great fundraiser, this event is also a great party with food from local restaurants, refreshments, both a silent and a live auction all taking place in the “cafetorium”, transformed to support our theme of Enhancement Under the Sea.
The PTA-hosted Auction is on Saturday, March 18, 2017
Please click on the link below to purchase tickets or become an underwriting sponsor for this year’s auction:
This year’s auction is packed with exciting lots, including:
- Two tickets to World Premiere and AFTER PARTY of the new TOM CRUISE Movie in Hollywood– THIS is a BIG DEAL Tell your friends, family, colleagues and neighbors, put it on social media! Everybody can bid!
- Billy Joel Tickets with VIP passes
- Rod Steward Tickets with Backstage passes
- Texas quail hunt for two (overnight stay included)
- 4 VIP Tickets to see Sesame Street Live Includes pre-show meet & greet
- Yankee tickets
- Disney Passes
- Teacher experiences
- Hotels, camps, after school deals, classes, restaurant certificates, wine, jewelry, and more!
Please click here to review the entire 2017 Auction Catalog.
There are additional ways that you can help, including:
1. Volunteer with our auction team! For details email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Donate any unopened gifts or unused gift cards from the holidays. Ask your favorite restaurant, club, camp, nail salon, shop, etc. for gift certificates that we can auction
3. Ask for gift certificates when you visit/contact your favorite restaurant, beach club, camp, nail salon, country club, shop, etc. Going away for vacation? Ask the hotel for a donation. Know anyone who could provide yoga classes, private fitness lessons, or music/acting/vocal lessons? These make great auction items to put up for bid!
Please click on the links below to access forms that can help organize solicitation efforts:
Experience proves that people are very responsive to our requests. For some this may stretch your comfort zone, but if you can just make the effort to ask, you’ll be surprised how friendly and supportive people are!! These organizations love to donate to school auctions, it is great marketing for them and opens them up to whole new client base, so do not be shy to ask, everyone wins! YCS will auction the items providing funds for our enrichment programs, while the business will obtain exposure in our catalog, website, and obtain new clients, a win-win situation!
We can’t do it without your help and looking forward to seeing many of you at the kick off auction meeting and of course at the Auction!
YCS Auction Committee